Mass Effect 3 - Citadel DLC

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Mr_ALLroy, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
  2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    OH snap :banana:

3. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Just reminds me that the Shepard story is over now.... *sniff*

Trailer seems so sad lol, Once more unto the breach!. Was happy to see Zaeed in there too after is voice actor passed recently.

4. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Almost finished DLing.

5. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I will get this and go for my last (3rd) ME3 playtrough now that it's pretty much said that this will be the final DLC. I actually liked ME3 just as much as the first two games, so I'm happy for every new content piece. Also it will probably be a while before we will see another ME game.

6. Bl@ck_Thorne

Bl@ck_Thorne Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 3060 TI
    how many hours the gameplay of citadel i ask this because the size is double of the size of last 2 dlc leviathan and omega

7. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQRP9PNxng&feature=share

the trailer. Looks like the fangirls will get to squeal with excitement seeing as there's that little part showing femshep doing the tango with garrus.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing the whole crew again though (ME2 crew included)

8. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    This DLC is kick ass. It's definitely worth the $15 imo. Sad to read this is the final DLC, but I'm hoping Bioware continues on with Mass Effect in one form or another. It's been a wild year for this game. :nerd:

9. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I haven't bought any DLC for this game because I absolutely detested the ending, even the 'revamped' one, as it made all my decisions that I made throughout the entire series feel redundant. As such I can't bring myself to play any of the DLC, particularly as it all takes place before that dreadful ending anyway.

To me it would feel a bit like watching cutscenes that have been deleted from a movie that was good except for the ending and I wouldn't watch those either. I know how it all ends so the DLC seems pointless to me; if it is that good then it should have been included for the first playthrough IMO.

10. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    have they fixed the ending yet? i tend to ignore me3 ever happened, so i don't know what the status is on that trash-tier logic near the end.

11. Zurvan

Zurvan Guest

GPU:
    ASUS DirectCU II R9290 4G
    This dlc looks fun and it's definitely the best DLC. Also the size of the dlc is bout 5gb so they have added more area's etc in the game. They should have added this to the original game instead of the ending cut scenes after 3 months of people raging on the internet.

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    It's amazing how a single cutscene ruined a 80+hours of game for countless people (me included), has to be one of the worst decisions in the entertainment inudustry ever.

13. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Exactly my own feelings on Mass Effect 3. All those promises of your choices throughout the series affecting the ending were a lie and ultimately it came down to the same unsatisfying ending with three different coloured explosions! They attempted to address that, following heavy criticism in the media, by expanding the endings in the free DLC but as it didn't change the one thing I loathed about the ending then, at that point, I just didn't care anymore and never even bothered replaying the end to see them for myself. I did watch a YouTube video of part of one of them though.

I loved the first two games wholeheartedly and enjoyed most of Mass Effect 3 up until that ending. I just feel apathy for the series now which is why I cannot bring myself to buy any of the DLC for Mass Effect 3, no matter how good it is. I bought all the DLC for the previous two games though. Also, the ending has ruined any chance of me replaying the game from the start; what's the point when the ending will be exactly the same anyway?

14. vejn

vejn Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7870 TF3
    People say it's better than Lair of the Shadow Broker.

15. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    It's a close 2nd.

16. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    +1. Amazing thing is that Casey Hudson is still in BioWaste after bringing so much bad press to the studio :-/

17. Zurvan

Zurvan Guest

GPU:
    I guess we have to admit the fact that Bioware isn't this small company anymore who brought us one the best RPG's ever made. DA: Origins was Bioware's last true RPG (who had some elements of BG series). After that it went downhill and the two original creators have left the company because of so much criticism Bioware gain after DA2 release. Also everything is now in EA's hand. And knowing EA pushing its devs to release products fast I don't have my hopes high for DA3 or any other Bioware title.

Too bad Bioware went from making epic RPG's to making action games. I mean ME2 and 3 /DA2 lost all of their RPG elements and were stripped down into more action based games. They want to reach a bigger audience. Glad there are still companies like CDRed who stay true to themselves and give away 10gb free DLC's.

18. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    just finished the dlc, and i must say, that party at the end with the whole crew, should've been the epilogue. The sentiment was right there, just perfect for the perfect epilogue. Especially with the group photo.

19. Zurvan

Zurvan Guest

GPU:
  20. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    so, uh, is the ending different or the same?