Inno3D GeForce GTX Titan iChill Black Series

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Inno3D will be releasing the GeForce GTX Titan iChill Black Series. The product is the Titan reference board combined with the Hybrid cooler from Arctic. The used Accelero Hybrid basically is a two-pa...

Inno3D GeForce GTX Titan iChill Black Series

2. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I'm glad it's the German based Inno3D with the first of the uber cooler Titans, 680 Ice Dragon anyone? Their cooling is incredible, dunno about this new liquid approach though, no doubt it'll be an improvement over their no.1 gpu cooling.
    haha the Titan gets some cooling, simply delightful. :eyebrows:
    Bloody hell just look at it, what is this?

3. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Just a prefitted Arctic Cooler.

If you like building PCs, buy the cooler separate and put in on yourself.

4. Kurg

Kurg Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 280X DirectCU II
    give me two!!

5. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    I like these kits, I like them a lot. With GPU and CPU cooler kits like these you can build a liquid cooled system with ease, if you take care for enough fan/radiator mounts in your case. Remains modular, easy to upgrade without the hassle of retubing and refilling the watercooling setup. I'll most probably build my next PC with components like this.

6. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Well, when your system is done, it is done. Problem with thoses setup, anyway for the cpu, you dont really meet the "standard" watercooling system in term of performance. You rarely have something better of the best Aircooler you can find.

For GPU... if silence is the point of view, so yes why not.

Well, i hope this one dont throttle like most Evga... really annyoning, when its happend even under H2o.. ( Nvidia is aware of the problem, could be linked to Turbo2.0 and need an update bios for it... so not much worry to have ).

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  7. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    Having something equivalent to the best aircoolers but more silent is enough for me. My systems are never quite "done". During their 3-5 year lifetime they get an average of 4 upgrades before something entirely new is due. That would be too much hassle with a fully blown water cooling setup.