Xbox chief Don Mattrick: Just get a 360 if Xbox One’s internet isn't possible

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Watcher, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  2. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Apparently Kinect 2.0 will turn off films if too many people are watching as well, can't find the link for it, but MSFT have patented it.

3. iancook221188

iancook221188 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI / GTX 460 SLI
    haha sometime not all publicity is good publicity

some people are going to go nutts for this comment

4. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    He must be joking, srly.:3eyes:

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Wow talking about a pr nightmare. Hate to be the person that has to put spin on that comment

This would funny and hell and bad move on MS part. Wouldnt be surprised if MS did something like that too

6. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    nope, i read this as well. at 1:50 in the lower video link i believe.
    basically MS is just telling everyone to go **** themselves if they don't like the XBONE, :puke2:which is just going to make sony happy.

All Sony has to do in order to dominate the console market is keep their mouth shut. :banana:

this story's title sums it up, "You're Not Wrong, Microsoft, You're Just An *******" http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/12/youre-not-wrong-microsoft-youre-just-an-*******/

one more additional link -top 5 creepiest thing about the XBOX ONE http://www.ibtimes.com/xbox-one-top-5-creepiest-features-microsofts-next-gen-console-1275809

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  7. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Oh dear :/

8. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Somewhere their are a lot of people in the Sony marketing department cr*pping themselves. Think about it why pay people good cash to show how great your console is vs the opposition when the opposition is doing such a great job of showing why they should be buying your console anyway.

9. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 4080 FE
    Considering the fact that it will depend on the game developer if they choose to support/make games for older consoles or not.

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    How come people are surprised at their arrogance? :p They've been showing that a lot for almost a year.

11. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    That has to be one of the most idiotic articles I have ever read in my life.

This idiot is talking about the Xbox One theoretically being listen into by the FBI (WTF?), and yet everyone walks around with smartphones that actively transmits.

His parts about the hacking were particularly hilarious. Sure, when you are in middle of playing a game you will notice when maybe 5% of the connection is in use...

12. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Im sorry but MS can go screw them selves First that piece crap they call Win 8 that belongs on Tablet/Phone now there console is able to spy on us.

Its a good thing I wont by MS hardware anymore

13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    If you actual think your cell calls arent being monitored in on by the government your kidding your self

14. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Initially i was shocked and surprised at the arrogance, especially when i watched the video and the snidey "we have a product for offline gamers, the Xbox 360"

After abit it made me laugh and part of me quite likes the honesty, nothing worse than these corporate types kissing consumer arse and telling people what the want to hear, unless someone comes out and apologies which would just be weak.

tsunami231, i don't think he said either way what he thought as this is not a political thread, think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

15. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Everyone seems to forget this is M$ motif they are the same company that is forcing W8 down consumers throats.

16. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    not my throat

17. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Not sure how they are forcing W8. I got it cause I liked it? How is that forcing anyone? really? :eek:

18. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Try and buy a pre-built with W7. Us as enthusiasts have no problems but the average joe out there don't have much choice. At least in the console market you have XBone and PS4 and the consumer wins with this.

Again pre-built. We are the minority in the consumer market that is PC.

19. sirrith

sirrith Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850 1GB
    I was forced when I bought my laptop. Couldn't find a decent W7 laptop anywhere.

But as for this, replace 360 with PS4, and he's right on the money.

20. deltatux

deltatux Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Microsoft hasn't really shown me a reason other than Halo to get the XBOX One. Sony has shown me multiple reasons to get the PS4. However, their exclusive lineup is rather weak compared to Microsoft's.

deltatux