KOC age 3

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by lone_ranger42, Feb 8, 2004.

1. lone_ranger42

lone_ranger42 Master Guru

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    So the bastards went and started age 3 jsut when i was getting ready to kick some a$$ they start over.

you spend all that time to get sab immune, and build up a defense then poof its all gone.

for those on here that stillplay, we need to start out own little link clicking thing so we dont get blown away before the game even gets going.

will say im happy to see they got rid of sabbing

2. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    I might take a little break from the age 3 beta, but i'll jump back into not having a life after that ends and the real age 3 begins.

3. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    i still dont know whyi really even bother with it. but i seem to always go back and try to build up the Dfense and the CA.

also it was an excuse to waste time in the mornings before going to work. and some times wasting time at work.....

Shouldnt you be out trying to pick up chicks leaving church in you new wheels Falcon...:supercool

4. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    Not this week. It's in the shop having a full tune up being done so it's running 100%. Then I can start picking up the babes again.
    :D

5. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    wow,

i tried out one of these clicking alliances or what ever you want to call em, already have 16 soliders.. so this is how to actually get somewhere with little effort