My 980ti SLI Hybrid vs 1080ti SLI Hybrid Videos

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by A M D BugBear, May 11, 2017.

1. A M D BugBear

A M D BugBear Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli

already did so on sli mode, bench and gameplay. If you want me to do on single gpu mode, i will, what settings and resolution you want me to test?

UPDATE:

I am going to upload single gpu mode @ 4k(2400p) MAX w/X2ssa

Also uploading 3dmark 2011 @ 4k(2400p) MAX!! in sli mode.

Have a look later, thanks.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
  3. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
    Sorry for all the delay, I been busy trying to get my dads computer ready, had to do some stuff.

Got more videos coming:

Hellsblade, and more.

4. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
    I also did some quick testing with Alien Isolation @ 5k(3200p) Max + Alias Mod.

980ti's were getting in some areas in the 60's, I am getting almost 100 fps, however, in certain areas, 980ti's were getting as low as 33 whereas my 1080ti hybrids is getting like in the 90's fps, I said wtf, WOW, that is a huge improvement, absolutely huge increase in performance gain there.

33 to almost 100 fps, DAMN!!!!. Almost triple. Very fast cards. Holy shi!...

UPDATE:

Working on uploads, check playlist a bit later, should be up, thanks.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017

5. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
    Ok, Sorry for the long delay, I worked on alot of games and haven't been uploading anything for quite sometime, I am trying to get alot of the stuff done then upload them all in one shot.

First of all, Hellblade hasn't been working properly originally with my 1080ti, single or sli but gotten single gpu configuration to work properly after a win 10 fresh clean install.

Whats interesting is that, on my last 2 980ti's, single and sli works perfectly, but that gpu's is now on win 8.1 os, game runs very good on those cards.

I can't get Quantum break to work properly for some reason, even in one gpu mode, @ 4k(2160p), gpu utilization is like 70+%, no where near 90+, in sli, peformance does not increase, on my last 2 980ti's, it does, very strange.

Could be the drivers, I'll try to install new drivers.

The drivers I been using on basically all of my 980ti sli vs 1080ti sli is 382.53 modded drivers, so could be the drivers that's affecting these cards with specific games.

Going to be uploading tons of videos shortly, please check back on my playlist, thanks.

Hopefully by beginning of next week, many videos will be up.

Until then, sorry for the delay..

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017