We are all one big glitch in the Matrix?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Serotonin, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Very interesting....like software (perceived reality) trying to grasp the full potential of the greatest cpu ever created (the human brain)...dual hemispheres...the pineal gland merging dual realities to recognize truth...consciousness exits in hyperspace, connected to the under-frequency emitting throughout the entire universe from beginning to end, the "hum" of all planets, like a string of bodhi beads.....nothing is "new".

Would like to add that the reason for the hologram, is simply to reflect the mechanism of what's described above, but through the five senses instead...simulation...http://www.dictionary.com/browse/simulation.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    You're pushing your political nonsense. Please stop, nobody cares.

Dunning–Kruger and all.

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    What a funny read the comments here are in regards to such a "revolutionary" idea of our cosmos. Even more interesting than the topic itself (read about it elsewhere already a few days ago).

4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    There's quite a few theories in the world that our universe is a computer simulation, it's something I've been fascinated by. This article kind of gave an extension to that idea for me. Didn't expect this to turn into arguing and Trump mentions. Sorry.

Just thought it was an interesting article to discuss without condescending remarks and politics. I should have known better. :smack:

5. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    My problem with Icke is he contradicts his entire theory too often with his personal life.

6. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Making something idiot proof is impossible because a better idiot will eventually come along. Evolution at its finest.

The asteroid was the first hard boot of this planet. The ice ages were just soft boots.

"...The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once..."

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
  8. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Except that isn't what the article is about not even close. The idea of hologram equals simulation is something brought over from what we have seen in sci-fi. The idea being expressed in this article use the word hologram but it is in no way linked to this flawed hologram equals simulation idea that most people seem to associate holograms with.

9. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    It could be that we are the glitch, and instead of fixing it, they relying on our DNA code to create something better, in case of another glitch :), i'll ask my alien partner when he comes from Pluto :D

10. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    [​IMG]

Wat ! I have been living in the matrix and nobody told me :( , no wonder that black lady offer me to choose a blue pill or a red pill yesterday :funny:

11. TDurden

TDurden Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390 Nitro
    Or it may be we live in Early Access universe, not representing the quality of the final universe. In the final version there will be much bigger variety of cats :banana:

12. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    CATSS omg wait, so EA is the implant of the aliens as the main glitch? or the glitch that contain us? and ubisoft???

So many questions...

13. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    A holographic world helps the debate against atoms and the amount of them to create and the debunking of Einsteins theory with more technology to look deeper into things (someone posted a video with such ideas on page 1).

The problem is in the scientific field there's 3 types of scientists.

1.) Indignant ones that will never break from what came before them
    2.) Scared ones too unwilling to find out a truth they do not want a part of
    3.) Truth seekers that end up being cast aside and called crazy.

#2 Is what I read and hear most with these sort of topics. Man is too full of himself to ever accept he truly means nothing. Much less find out, he's a virtual, hence, physical, literal, nothing.

14. gringopig

gringopig Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti SC
    The world of theoretical physics and the world of the media meet in hyperbole-ridden shock sci-fi banner heading: "Hologram Glitch Computer Simulation by the They!"

Imaginations are stirred! Meandering thoughts meander over 'cosmic' possibilities of control by The They. Thoughts of " I always wondered if I was being controlled/was a computer simulation/was a 'Matrix' of some kind" bubble up from the sub-conscious and fevered teenage protestations of projected parental aggression become LITERAL FACTOIDS!!!!

Meanwhile, a scientist rubs his fingertips with anticipation, his/her belly rumbling/children crying for holiday/car/Xbox; the grant application lightly dappled with fevered sweat....

15. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Yes indeed. 2 birds 1 big ass heavier then all hell stone.
    Glitch no.
    Perfect order would be the matrix. We are the beings of our own thought, wild and inventive. Things of the opposite are on our side of the board (chaos).
    If we were told the secret to a succesful life is to not profit from life or death but we will never have anything. 90% of the blocks wouldn't exists but the 10% would never move.
    Question, herd when I was younger the highest number is a google? My logic states it's 10 then just veriants.

16. neeeksta

neeeksta Guest

GPU:
    Giggley bite 1080 t
    The theory I have continued to enjoy and live in, since the early 80s is best explained by Allan Watts
    Who reiterates what he has read mainly in eastern philosophy.
    The universe is consciousness ( some like to say god) playing a game of hide and seek / deliberate amnesia for the purpose of experience / contrast.

For most there are 2 choices and I even suspect they interact at the unconscious level as that is where brainwashing and beLIEfs are.

1) Look folks just get over yourselves - your are nothing but a hairless monkey on a non event planet, middle of nowhere mundane galaxy, fresh from the big bang and everything is an accident whirling uselessly through time and space.

2) For some reason the god chappy got all enthused and spent an exhausting 6 daze creating reality from the periodic table of elephants. So just believe and you get a permanent stay in heaven.

My choice is the 3rd which is:
    Life is a cosmic drama, complete with a cast of hero's and villains like;
    Life death / love hate / pleasure pain / positive negative / buyer seller.
    What you personally CAN know without even dipping your feet in one of the myriad of pools of intellectual or philosophical waters is;
    Contrast is the way we experience every aspect of life.

I came to gaming a bit late umm about 2007 and firstly in STALKER, when I realized the most prized quality and reason for gaming was - immersion.
    That is to say while I was in the lab with dangerous anomalies and monsters lurking in the dark, I was right there intensely in the grips of the experience!

So of course it made sense that we enjoy the challenge of overcoming hurdles, mastering the self / emotions and expanding our consciousness.

So when folks express a common view and it is actually the same in my opinion - I am scared of being nothing OR I don't have a problem with being nothing.
    My intuition says;
    Nope I don't agree, you are part of an integral, essential everything.
    One and the same as the twinkling stars, Hunab Ku, shining sun, growing grass and the Axolotl.

Ask yourself "Am I circulating the blood in my body / digesting my tucker / breathing?"
    Or is it nature / ground of being / autonomous nervous system?
    One thing is sure, it's not a conscious doing.
    It is happening and the million dollar question is who is the "I" that is asking?

I will send my 980 TI to anyone who can show me ... The Self :wanker:

So to conclude my long winded verbal diarrhea - to talk of virtual reality / holograms / AI / Matrices and illusory 3D projections is heading in the right direction but the big difference is:
    We are doing it to our selves.
    This is much less helpless victim mode and more exciting and interactive.
    If you really want to know first hand there are a couple of options.
    A big dose of Entheogens OR a hard core meditation practice.

If this is all Greek to you perhaps you are familiar with;
    Oracle at Delphi - "Know thyself" :)

17. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    The highest number is 9. The rest are just combinations of 0-9. 10 is just the combination of a 1 and a 0. We are stuck in binary. Which is why the 3D world is mapped on a two dimensional plain. Need more than just 1s and 0s.

It's not the Matrix...It's...it's...wait for it...TRON.

18. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    -1 :)

19. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I got you!

20. neeeksta

neeeksta Guest

GPU:
    Giggley bite 1080 t
    Code:
    I got you!
    Haha nice, well there is no better analogy to the spiritual adventure than dear ol Strelok who went from zero to hero, from a pistol to a big zappy dooferizer and in fact he had amnesia .. just like we do :)