AMD Catalyst Mobility PowerXpress and Enduro Fix Drivers(13.4/13.6b2/13.8b2/Rev13.12)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by LeeKM, Sep 3, 2013.

1. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
    AMD Catalyst Mobility PowerXpress and Enduro Fix Drivers(13.4/13.6b2/Rev13.12)

Windows 8 Users: You will need to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement between installing the PowerXpress fix Driver.
    + Disable Secure Boot (In the motherboard's UEFI firmware settings, click/tap on the Security menu, select the Secure Boot option, and click/tap/press Enter to enable or disable it.)

The TESTSIGNING boot configuration option is enabled or disabled through the BCDEdit command. To enable test-signing, use the following BCDEdit command:

Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

To disable test-signing, use the following BCDEdit command:

Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF

Note After you change the TESTSIGNING boot configuration option, restart the computer for the change to take effect.

To use BCDEdit, you must be a member of the Administrators group on the system and run the command from an elevated command prompt. To open an elevated Command Prompt window, create a desktop shortcut to Cmd.exe, right-click the Cmd.exe shortcut, and select Run as administrator.

Supported OS

Windows 8 64bit
    Windows 7 64bit

This drivers comes with CAPs already included and more updated than 13.5 CAP1, so no need to install any CAPs.

AMD Product Compatibility: AMD PowerXpress™ enabled notebooks

AMD Mobility Radeon HD™ 8000M Series
    AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7000M Series
    AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6000M Series
    AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000M Series
    AMD Mobility Radeon HD™ 8000G Series
    AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7000G Series
    AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6000G Series

Download:

For Intel users: AMD_Catalyst_13.4_Mobility_WHQL(Enduro_Fix).exe (118.0 MB)

For APU users: AMD_Catalyst_13.4_Mobility_WHQL(PX_Fix).exe (118.0 MB)

For Intel users: AMD_Catalyst_13.6_Mobility_Beta2(Enduro_Fix).exe (130.8 MB)

For APU users: AMD_Catalyst_13.6_Mobility_Beta2(PX_Fix).exe (130.8 MB)

For Intel users: AMD_Catalyst_Rev13.12_Mobility_WHQL(Enduro_Fix).exe (226.4 MB)

For APU users:AMD_Catalyst_Rev13.12_Mobility_WHQL(PX_Fix).exe (226.4 MB)

Password: www.notebookreview.co.kr

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  2. M3SM3R

M3SM3R Member

GPU:
    7970M
    Hello LeekM
    Thank you for you fix now my 7970m is able to handle Final Fantasy XIV a realm reborn on maximum settings very well.

I downloaded you fix using the link in the previous thread, did I need to update to the version in this thread?

The only thing that bother in the previous you wrote that for the muxless mod everything goes throught the Intel graphic card, so it mean that it caches the request the shared memory as well?
    Is there a way to increase the shared memory for the intel card, because I think it can really solve some stuttering issue.

Thank you.

3. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
    You do not need to be updated.

The problem is the intergraded graphics bandwidth. (Is independent of memory allocation.)

Please refer to the link below.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/di..._Kaveri_APU_Supports_GDDR5_Memory_Report.html

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  4. Dynastar

Dynastar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Ti SC
    Hi
    Many thanks for your great efforts you've made for hosting them to mediafire.
    In fact I get corrupted archieve when I try to open them only with WinRAR 5.0beta8 otherwise all working fine when I use 7-zip 9.22...
    Ty again and you've made a great job on it for sure.
    Have a nice day
    best regards

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013

5. PlsHelpMe

PlsHelpMe Guest

GPU:
    HD 8750m 2 GB
    What is 13.12 WHQL? And what does it change from 13.8 beta 2?

6. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
  7. Tykkle

Tykkle Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD6650m + HD4250
    i'm on a hp notebook with an md radeon HD6650m and an integrated AMD M880G with ATI Moblitity radeon HD4250, are those fixed drivers compatible with my config ? i have trouble finding which driver i have to use :/ (http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=381109)

8. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
    Your Laptop "muxless" is

[​IMG]

First, install the integrated graphics. (HD4250 using the legacy drivers)
    Then, install the latest graphics driver. (PowerXpress Fix recommended)

9. Abdullhai

Abdullhai Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6770M 1GB
    my laptop is HP pavilion dv6 6050se Redeon Hd 6770M 1gb which one should i Use.

10. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M

11. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

How can it be 13.12 WHQL? As soon as any modding is done, it's not WHQL! Also, calling it 13.12 WHQL is very misleading, since no such driver as yet exists, especially since it's really 13.8b2. What happens when proper 13.12 WHQL is released?! Maybe I should mod 13.10 and call it 14.1 WHQL lol.

12. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
    Revision = based Catalyst 13.8

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/embedded/13-12/Pages/embedded_windows_all.aspx

13. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
  14. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M