is it me, or i really find diablo 3 lacking in some departements!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, May 9, 2012.

1. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Check out the action RPG Grim Dawn guys, currently in development, definitely will not disappoint.

2. Lycronis

Lycronis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
    This is the dumbest thing these so call "others" say. Diablo 3 plays EXACTLY like Diablo1 & 2 and anyone that claims otherwise is just trying to argue for the sake of arguing. A few of the so called "hardcore" Diablo players have whined about the talent trees being removed, but in all honesty it wasn't a very well thought out system to begin with. Statistically speaking, the majority of D2 players never even used the trees properly because they just focused on a few skills that they liked and ignored the majority of the other skills. The new system is streamlined, more intuitive and just makes more sense, nothing dumb about it. You unlock new skills as you level, along with the runes that allow you to modify those skills and you'll also have gems that you can use to change your stats, which essentially does the same thing the old system did. There is plenty of customization to be had, it just doesn't appear as complex as it was in D2. If you want complexity, go play Path of Exile with it's utterly ridiculous talent tree. To bad that complexity doesn't make it any more fun.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    The game isn't "dumbed down".....geezus. The game is targetted at CASUAL GAMERS.

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    sorry but I don't see anything new there. it's a clear cut Diablo copy.

5. Lycronis

Lycronis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
    I wouldn't really say it's nothing new, but I think it will turn out pretty good. The two main guys were the main leads for Titan's Quest and it's expansion, both of which I thought were very well done. I'll most likely be picking this up when it releases, however long that will be.