Lian Li DK01 Desk Chassis Kinda Thingy

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    The leg support design does not look like they would be very sturdy to me. I like the power strip and easy of mounting AIO cooling, but I cannot tell from the photos how adequate is the case ventilation.

2. oOEvil1Oo

oOEvil1Oo Guest

GPU:
    2x 770 MSI Lightning
    I like the idea but it needs a little work. If this was on the side of normal desk space it would be nice. I live in a flood zone so it is perfect in case the evil water would come in. If they just would improve the quality look and double the width with normal desk space to one side I would really consider this. It does look cool and has a lot of modding potential. I am sure someone will take this, a saw, paint, etc. and have a blast

3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Turn the motherboard section sideways, put some USB ports on the front, add some room for a keyboard tray....at least that way you could actually sit at the desk and it would be functional.

Lian Li should have just hired L3p....

4. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    3090Ti Suprim X
    I agree. I think they took his idea and tried to market it. Especially since he is or will be releasing his own desk to the world.

5. MadGizmo

MadGizmo Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 290X 8GB 2560*1440
    I was just about to post "Next week available at IKEA", but you beat me to it. :thumbup:

6. asturur

asturur Maha Guru

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 1080TI
    I don't know, i don't see any space for modding. It looks like it can fit less thing than a corsair 800D.

7. NAMEk

NAMEk Guest

GPU:
    Gainward/GTX560/2GB
    Awesome chassis, i'll consider to design and make myself something similar =)) as most of us know lian-li waaaay to overpriced

8. tailspin

tailspin Member

GPU:
    ARES II 6GB
    Gives new meaning to "HOT DESK" !!!!

XD LOL ROFLAMO hahaha.