Watch Dogs E3 Lite v2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by txgt, Dec 13, 2015.

1. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    It seems the animation glitch I found, was just a very, very rare bug.

When taking out a pistol, and trying to head left/right while also pressing the toggle walk/run key, you can get the lower half the body to go into the running animation, while the upper half thinks you are walking still.

This also causes the movement to lock, and you end up strafing to the right/left.

2. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Ah interesting, thanks for testing. :) Anyway, have you tested it also with the clean vanilla game? Could you confirm that it never happen without mods?

3. mlleemiles

mlleemiles Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
    I believe this wont be fixed. The headlight of motorcycle use the same dynamiclight probe as the helicopter's. Ever since the helicopter's one is edited to look more of E3 style, it has some impact on the motorcycle's too.

4. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    In ReadMe.txt file I wrote about this issue. Scroll down till you find "KNOWN BUGS/ISSUES AND POSSIBLE FIXES", there are some other bugs regarding E3 L-Train Light Mod that can be fixed by adding standard vehicle lighting which I will release later as a part of Vehicle Lighting v3 Full Edition.

5. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    I encountered it while using This mod, and the Definitive 3.0 mod (The versions including the E3 walk cycle).

I used the vanilla patch for quite some time without resorting to mods (2-3 months), so in that time it should have risen...

That being said, I also encountered something similar on the PS4 version, where the movement controls lock up, but that's probably something seperate.

6. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I've encountered some animation bugs in the vanilla game too, it's rare but sometimes the animation system just goes crazy for a moment or locks to some wrong state. :D Actually this whole engine have some rare crazy moments regardless (I've seen a npc car trying to ride up a rocky hill one time...), so your bug could have been caused by the headbobbing fix but I think it can be safely archived in the rare weirdness of the WD engine. :)

7. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    The update delayed by 5 hours. Gotta test new textures and other stuff + upload will take time.

8. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Animation system is quite buggy in WD, what you encountered is completely normal and I had same issues during heavy testing. This is caused by game itself, not animation-swap.

There's also some problems with mask sometimes, Aiden will not pull it down, ect. Just so you know :)

9. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    This, I had it happen multiple times. Same for another one: Aiden's phone was always out, he never put it back and I moved around with the phone out all the time, often clipping through his closed hand... :O

@txgt: Can't wait for the release mate! :cool:

10. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Sorry guys but I have some problems with textures. I need more time to sort this out. This could take a couple of days.

11. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    v2.1 is out! Check the first post!

Very Frequent Rain mod is delayed.

12. hishamerrish

hishamerrish Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI
    DOWNLOADING
    thank you...

13. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Yeah! Thank you very much! :D

14. RaphaelJr

RaphaelJr Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black
    Thank you very much, txgt!
    (May I suggest updating the topic of this thread?)

15. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Well the first post is already updated, obviously... and the title of the thread can't be edited by users even if the Edit page suggests the opposite, the shown title will be always the original one, so probably only the admins can really edit thread titles. :O

16. RaphaelJr

RaphaelJr Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black
    Oh! I thought it could be edited.... My mistake

17. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    For E3 Lite 2.1, I suggest you to enable RenderRain. It's visible.

For example in slowmotion :

[​IMG]

18. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    "RenderRain" only enables light cones from Headlights. The Rain becomes less visible because of DOF and Anti-Aliasing (especially TXAA).
    Also in slow motion the rain becomes even less visible because of Vanilla Focus mode blurry effect. But this can be fixed by using E3 2012 Focus mod.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  19. RaphaelJr

RaphaelJr Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black
    (Sorry, I've got a stupid question)
    When I tried to download the E3 bundle, I was brought to a page with various ads (fake "download" buttons)......
    I tried every button but none of them was the right one...... may I have a little help?

20. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Yep 4shared is pretty bad, not only it have all these ads etc, it also have some very long waiting times for downloading. :O Mediafire is waaaay better, for example. :)