X800gto2 Benchmarks.

Discussion in 'Links' started by 3bqruk, Oct 5, 2005.

1. m0bb

m0bb Member Guru

Mookes, the cards with the blue pcb have the r430 core. It shoulkd still unlock to 16 pipes ( or they're already unlocked).
    The only problem is, the r430 core sucks for overclocking.

2. Mookes

Mookes New Member

Thanks m0bb! Much appreciated! I figured that this was the case.
    It's so hard to find a definitive answer from anyone in relation to issues like this. I have searched the web and someone says the Blue PCB really has the R480 core, and others say they have looked and it doesn't. Others says it also has 2.0ns memory, others say it doesn't. It appears that the Oc potential is farrr less than the R480 which, and invariably those that can't get decent clocks seem to mention they have a blue PCB.
    Kind of annoying when you buy something based on the reviews of a product where the specs state that it has an R480 core and 1.6 samsung memory, and you something entirely different. It seems that the place of bought it from will sort something out, but I doubt the Red R480 board with the Power socket is no longer available, meanwhile I am left without a VC for my new computer. I'm tempted to just buy another card and flog this one on ebay...any takers...heheh :)

3. Mookes

Mookes New Member

Need help!

I decided to flash the bios! How long does a flash take, I typed in the command line exactly as was stated, and it has been hanging on that command for about 10 min now. Is this normal?

What do I do?

4. unbreakable

unbreakable Member

GPU:
    8800GTS 512 800/1905/2200
    can i also flash my powercolor x800gto (12pipe) like sapphire? what's my memory ? 1.6? 2.0? stock clocks at 400/490

5. rovtar

rovtar Master Guru

GPU:
    Club3D 7950GX2
  6. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
  7. Octavean

Octavean Guest

GPU:
    GTX960 / GTX670 / GTX760
  8. Pestilence

Pestilence New Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon X800GTO2 @ 16P
    I was looking on the techPowerUp website, and was looking for the bios for X800GTO2, but there appears to be two. Any idea which one i should download?

[​IMG]

Pestilence

9. Pestilence

Pestilence New Member

GPU:
    Also, one more thing, could someone explain, in ENGLISH (lol) how to make a boot cd, so I can flash the BIOs and make my X800GTO2 get the 16 pipelines? I have been looking around at the tutorials on how to make boot cds, but they are all in gibberish lol.

10. Pestilence

Pestilence New Member

GPU:
    Sorry for the triple post, but I figured it out, and managed to get the disc burned. Unfortunately I do not have a floppy drive, I will look into buying one, so I had to burn to CD which is quite a bit more tricker than the floppy ;)

Thanks for the great guide!