MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 (2012-03-20)

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by msi-afterburner, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    If using multiple cards and the settings are not synchronized, the fan speed for the other card will reset to 30~ something every time i reboot. Been like this forever iirc. very annoying. any fix or is that not possible?

Also, 4800 memory will not apply for me.. it sticks it to 4792 instead. if i try 4802 or w/e it shoots it at 4810.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  2. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    I'm not entirely sure why you develop Afterburner at all. Is programming not something you enjoy? Can't you just ignore the internet whiners and continue to reward the great majority of us who really appreciate your work?

Thanks for the new version BTW. Glad that you got your hands on Kepler. Who knows what kind of disaster it would have been otherwise.

3. Conrad.TDI

Conrad.TDI Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 460 OC 1gig
    I have really enjoyed the stream of beta versions, and I will really miss the excitement of spotting a new version available. Simple pleasures, often ruined by others.

Makes me quite sad!

4. rmpsp2008

rmpsp2008 Member

GPU:
    HD6990
    hd6990 msi affterburner fan 100% Windows startup

Personal someone can help me, I have a hd6990 video card, works perfectly, so that when I install the msi affterburner every time I start windows the fan goes to 100% and is decreasing ..... until you reach the 26%. Anyone know if it's a setup program. msi without affterburner this does not happen on Windows startup.

5. basco

basco Guest

GPU:
    560tfII
    like always,
    thanks for your time and work unwinder + msi-afterburner.

6. elbubi

elbubi Member Guru

GPU:
    MSi RTX 3070Ti
    Thanks for new Beta Unwinder.

Don't pay attention to those fuc**nd id**ts whining just because you are continuosly imrpoving (even more) the greatest OC tool in the market.

Kind Regards!

7. Yimmeryams

Yimmeryams Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 460 1GB 2xSLI
    I registered here just to say thank you, and that I love your betas.

It seems the main reason people don't like them is because it invalidates / deactivates if you don't update it, and not because they are betas.

If you decide not to continue making them, I respect your decision, and offer myself as a private tester if you need one... but I don't use many of the features, and so might not be the best choice of one.

8. WatchMe

WatchMe Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD5970 2GB
    Problem with public betas is that people who are not experiencing problems and are satisfied dont give feedback. But the guys with the problem infront of the Computer, keep flooding the forums. So Unwinder has to dig through alot of horse****.

I won't exclude myself from talking **** but still think he will be able to work much more efficient with a group of selected beta testers. And he will probably feel better aswell.

9. Scyphe

Scyphe Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 2060
    Unwinder, you shouldn't let the "whiny boy choire" affect you. You're providing a service that a LOT of us appreciate without whining about it. Don't let a few loudmouths ruin it for the rest of us. :/

10. bdub5886

bdub5886 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming
    If you do go to private beta testing, I would like to be part of that. Maybe a forum thread for volunteers? Just a thought

11. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    completely understandable, especially when you have people that are just down right disrespectful and ungreatful. but on another note, if you do go for the private beta testing, i would like to offer my services.

12. Stu @ MSD

Stu @ MSD Guest

GPU:
    3x HD7970 @ 1260/1950
    Totally understand your position unwinder and would love to be an official beta tester. I have 3x 7970's underwater for your use.

B15 works very well for me indeed. :)

13. DarthElvis

DarthElvis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte gtx980 g1
    Unwinder, you can't let idiots get you down. No matter where you go, no matter what you do, there will be mouth breathing window lickers to frustrate you to no end. I can see you get frustrated with these guys, but you also don't have to acknowledge them. You can make yourself crazy.

I see some of the stupid questions here. I even saw you answer some guy (rightfully told him to use the search)who asked a question that could have been answered by looking at the very first sticky. You don't have to do that, it's not worth your time. Let those things sink to the back pages, or let someone else deal with it. Your time is too valuable to waste on ingrates and lazy asses who can't read a sticky. As far as the forums go, all you have to do is release notes and maybe answer a few questions ONCE, the search fuction and other helpful users here will take care of the rest.

Anyways, count one more guy here that appreciates your hard work.

14. kpo6969

kpo6969 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming
    My HD7850 freezes with beta 15 and I had to do a forced restart and then uninstalled. Maybe because of the (1) specific driver that has been released for it?
    Thanks

15. Licaon

Licaon Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX660Ti-OC
    Isn't this the *official* beta forum anyway? Why bother with their opinion? :frown:

16. Stu @ MSD

Stu @ MSD Guest

GPU:
    3x HD7970 @ 1260/1950
    In development, its always very frustrating that all you ever get is negative feedback. I have it all the time in my job and eventually it just gets you down... even though you know its ind of irrelevant.

17. civato

civato Guest

GPU:
    2xGTX570 sli on H2O EK
    Update DUT localization

@ Alex

Update DUT localization 2.2.0 beta15

And don't listen to the idiots m8 , you are doing a good job , even if it would beta 100 , I could care less , they call them selfs overclockers and freeks but a update of 15 seconds is to much ? They don't even have to look for it , with the auto notification about updates.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  18. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    Negative comments come from newbies who haven't learned to RTFM. Most enthusiasts here at Guru3D (and around the world) are very appreciative of Unwinder's work. Unwinder, purchase some firearms, take out your aggression on something, and we'll see you on the flip side with 2.3 beta 1.

19. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    He's too busy by now playing with his new 680. :D

20. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    On 680 is there a way to have the voltage monitor dynamic,or should i just stick to dmm?
    bus is not i2c right just driver api.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.