Fifa 13 coming to pc

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by blesner, May 30, 2012.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    FIFA became a bit stale over the last few years. i mean some pig the "new" features announced in the last few years we had 10 years ago. I'll still buy this, i love footie. i just hope it's good.

2. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    Fifa 13 DEMO available for download via ORIGIN .
    GET IT NOWWWW*.

if you want of course :D

3. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I like FIFA especially since FIFA 11 when it arrived on the PC with the upgraded engine finally and FIFA 12 was even better. I do want FIFA 13 but I absolutely despise Origin as it is a broken, buggy piece of crap IMO even with the latest v9.0.11.

I had to uncheck the startup with Windows option as I was sick of it failing to sign in when the desktop appears (even though Steam does it perfectly fine) and on recently it started to disconnect while I was playing non-EA games, causing a few of them to crash as it switched me annoyingly back to the desktop to inform me of that. Huh, what a drama queen, it is. It's such an irritating piece of software IMO compared with Steam. Hell, it can't even start up minimized and then there's the annoying ads unless you tweak the INI to suppress them for good.

4. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    A definite improvement from last year, first touch feels great and gameplay is more natural.

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    a demo ? cool! thanks for the share!

6. Sneakers

Sneakers Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    Prefer PES 12 with pespatch and arena mods.

Really don't understand why anyone playing on PC would prefer fifa over pes, just makes no sense to me.

On console I can get it since it is more hassle even if doable to mod the game.

7. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    @ Sneakers - FIFA 12 was a much better game than Pro Evo Soccer 2012 IMO and even FIFA 11, incomplete as it was, was better than Pro Evo Soccer 2011. Konami have been resting on their laurels somewhat since PES turned up on the current crop of consoles in 2006 while EA continued to improve and refine the FIFA series. I have no plans to buy PES this year but I'll likely buy FIFA 13 at some point if not at launch. It's just a better, all-round package IMO.

8. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    not to mention players with their correct names...:)

ahh the good ol days of geaggs and effenvoltz on pes....

9. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    wow im quite dissapointed over this fifa demo. crowd looks horrible, grass looks horrible, camera's are crap,gameplay felt like it was lacking.
    i really hoped to get into fifa this year instead of buying pes again, but this doesnt deserve my money. i thought everyone said fifa was so great and all, well to each their own i guess.

personally ive felt like the pes 2013 was a letdown, but this is far worse!!

screens
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    Agree with you. Do you experience crashes at corners or free kicks and can you save your keyboard configuration?

11. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    nope dont experience any crashes. however nvidia needs to work on drivers since there is some stuttering going on while its at 60fps locked.
    dont know about the keyboard config, im playing with a wireless xbox360 controller

12. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Personally I think konami has made more of an effort this year, compared to EA. I really welcome the fixes that EA have made but I'm not convinced it deserves a full game price tag. Pes on the pc is gonna be cheaper with better improvements, IMO!

13. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    @ WhiteLightning - The crowd have always looked bad in FIFA so this year is no different. I really can't understand why EA don't use a heavy depth of field effect to blur them then they'd look fine. You wouldn't normally look at the crowd anyway but when they look really bad like FIFA then your eyes are drawn to the flat, pixellated 2D sprites.

14. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    There is nothing I would want more than to download the demo, but this piece of crap know as Origin keeps freezing on the loading screen. That app is just a gimmicky piece of s&%t.

15. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    ive never seen a game with people with arms like this.

[​IMG]

well maybe i have, 20 years ago.

it looks hand drawn in paint. horrible!
    why cant the crowd be like they do in nhl or nba games.

i dont agree with dof on the crowd btw. in HD you would expect everything to be sharp, just like on TV. there is no blur there.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012

16. THEBIG360

THEBIG360 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Phantom 670's SLI

Same problem here, stuck with the little circle bit of **** loading. Getting on Xbox now instead.

17. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
  18. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Calm down guys, once you see that circle go into "My Games" - "All Games" and you will see Fifa 13 there ready to download and install.

19. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Well you can't have it both ways! You either blur those graphics heavily or you improve them drastically. The former is the better option as having to run the game on seven year old console hardware that can barely run this game at 60 fps without framerate hiccups (especially in cutscenes and replays) means the latter is extremely unlikely.

20. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    plays like fifa12 (obviously), not sure if I like it or not. tbh i never notice the crowd as am looking at the action.

but i agree with white it's pretty poor to say the least.

think I will pass on a new footy game, only reason i can see myself getting fifa13 is the slighty updated team rosters and stats..

will try out the proevo demo. is it out?