Asus 2011-3 & Intel warranty issue?

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by fantaskarsef, Sep 1, 2014.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well, first of all, thanks for the info. Out of curiosity, how do they now if I activated those pins in bios? Does it "show" any different on the CPU if one uses it at stock clocks compared to disabled pins?
    Also I'd like to read the statement on that from intels side, do you still have the link per chance?

Second, I just read it, and nothing else online when I posted it. That's why I couldn't research any further, and I thought I'd post it to see if any of your guys know. Thanks for bringing back your input 10 days later, I will wait and see if there is any other info on the net in the first two weeks the next time I start a thread.

Besides that, I agree on the scare mongering now I've done more research myself, and having input from guys like you. As I plan on overclocking anyway, I just thought I might let anybody know that plans on using such a CPU for work, rather than gaming. And because undervolting at stock clocks might be an option for some people, whereas an increased stable voltage transfer over more pins could help, maybe.