Ancient Guru

Videocard: eVGA GeForce GTX 760 ACX
Processor: Core i5 4670K
Mainboard: Asus Z87I-Deluxe
Memory: 16GB G.Skill RipJawsX
Soundcard: on-board
PSU: Seasonic 650W
Default 02-05-2013, 02:35 | posts: 8,668 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA

I'm sorry, but after the first line, your rant confused the f*ck out of me. For one, i'm pretty sure the vast majority of people who end up using a new version of Windows end up doing so when they purchase a new computer more than saying "Hey, why don't i buy this copy of Windows and install it myself?"

And i'm not 100% sure... but i'm thinking you're trying to say that I couldn't put that instance of Chrome anywhere i damn well please to, and that there is somewhere i could put it on Windows 7 that i somehow can't on Windows 8? Hell... you tell me what you want to see me do with a window, or multiple windows.... hell, i'll even take requests for something you want to see me do with windows/apps on both my 27" monitor as well as my 46" TV that i have connected as the secondary screen sitting to my left. You seem to be under the impression that if i expanded the window to full screen, that i'd somehow lose my taskbar and my ability to easily switch between the other windows i have open by simply clicking on the icon on the taskbar as you usually did in previous versions of Windows.... which, if that's the miserable excuse of a point you're trying to get across, then I can honestly say, with my hand on my heart.... USE THE OS before you try to pick it to pieces.

The ONLY VISUAL change in the OS is the start screen instead of the classic start menu. If you rarely ever used the start menu because you were like most normal people and had shortcuts on your desktop to your most frequently used programs, you are probably also the type of person who honestly wouldn't even notice that there is anything that's changed about the OS.

Last edited by ElementalDragon; 02-05-2013 at 02:38.