| posts: 2,267 | Location: Brazil
Bold text indicates features that have been included or changed/improved on this build.
xx/xx/2012 - New build 22.214.171.124
- Changed: German translation update (thanks to Lennart Brüggemann)
- Changed: improved OSD rendering performance on DirectX 10/11 games
- New: FXAA support (DirectX 9/10/10.1/11)
- New: FXAA is toggleable during the game (configure the hotkey on RadeonPro's Settings screen)
- New: SMAA support (DirectX 9/10/10.1/11)
- New: SMAA is toggleable during the game (configure the hotkey on RadeonPro's Settings screen)
- New: Dynamic Vsync Control (DVC) support. This feature controls how vertical synchronization is applied at rendering time, automatically turning it off when frame rate is below monitor's refresh rate to reduce stuttering and turning it on when framerate is above or equal to monitor's refresh rate, improving smoothness.
- New: DVC is toggleable during the game with SHIFT+HOME key (OSD panel must be visible)
- New: Dynamic Framerate Control (DFC) support. This feature acts like a frame rate limiter with smoothness control, just set a frame rate target and RadeonPro will try to keep it as close as possible while maintaining frame rendering times close to each other to avoid stuttering.
- New: DFC is toggleable during the game with SHIFT+END key (OSD panel must be visible)
- New: DFC feature's frame rate target is adjustable in real time, press SHIFT+INSERT to increase the limit and SHIFT+DELETE to decrease it (OSD panel must be visible)
- New: Lock frame rate up to monitor's refresh rate. This feature limits internal frame rendering times accordingly to refresh rate (i.e. 60 Hz = 16.67 ms) instead of waiting vertical retrace.
- New: On-Screen Display panel, showing current status of some RadeonPro features on top of game screen. Press PAGEDOWN key to toggle between full panel/reduced panel/hidden.
- New: Real time GPU monitoring with On-Screen Display support. GPU monitoring displays your video cards temperatures, utilization, FAN speed and VRAM utilization
- New: Improved CrossfireX bar which shows real time GPU utilization with moving bars at left side of screen
- New: Better keyboard handling (i.e. fixes some games that don't allow change of FPS corner)
- New: Improved hook handling with better Steam overlay compatibility
- Fixed: screenshots now works in DirectX 10/11 with R10G10B10A2/B8G8R8A8 formats used by some games (Dirt 3/Showdown, F3AR). Performance is not so good as in other games, but it will be optimized soon.
- Removed: Aggressive API detection (useless with new hook handler)