Medal of Honor Warfighter : The Hunt Map Pack Developer Diary

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I hope this gets more people playing the game 9__9

3. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Doubt it, game is struggling to keep 1000 players on pc.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    You know.. I feel a bit ripped off to be honest.. I just got the game 2 days ago and it's very hard just to find a server with a few people playing in it, if it wasn't for the whole game tied to an online account thing I would return it for my money back "I bought it in a shop".

The game is not bad, from the 3 hours I have managed to play so far I have had some good fun, it's just that the servers are all mostly empty. This is in Australia.

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    With a few minor fixes the mp is quite enjoyable, just lacking a bit in content. The SP... meh.

6. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    I enjoy the mp quite a bit, it even does some thing's better than bf3 (no dump as **** random bullets under suppression for one)

But the game has some big issues that have just been left without a fix and it was been up against a new halo and a new cod (and ps2) so it had no chance at all without proper support from danger close which they haven't given at all.

I've not spoken to any one from them either, They don't seem to want to chat and even though battlefield is far from perfect at least the devs are open and will discuss the game and changes/patches/content.

seems like the game has been dumped already.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    But at least we got Battlefield 4 Beta right?? rightt???? I mean fully worth the purchase.. Rightt!???

right?

9_9

EA is like.. What can we rip them off with next.. mmmm..

Honestly had some good fun last night in Medal of Honor Warfighter, managed to find a full server and ranked up quite a bit.

I've had some instances of the game crashing, updated to the new 310.61 beta drivers, then it stopped crashing for me.

I really enjoy the gameplay, The snipers are really cool.. One of the Semi Auto ones with a silencer.. ohh~ sneaky sneaky fun.

And whacking people with the hammer thing, it's like whack a mole but an advanced version.