Corsair Vengeance 2100 keeps disconnecting

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by angmar, Nov 28, 2014.

1. angmar

angmar Guest

Hey I am having some annoying issues with my corsair wireless headset and i'm so damn sick of it I would send it back but I don't think I will be able to find the receipt. Sometimes I will go a whole hour no problem sometimes the damn thing disconnects off an on every 10 seconds for 5 minutes straight only to stay connected for a while an than disconnect again. It's incredibly frustrating to be talking and have the thing just cut out on you or have people talking to you and have it cut out an end up having to have them repeat themselves. Has anyone had this issue and found a way to fix it?

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    I am testing the new H2100 at the moment, but no I can not replicate that issue. Anything in the neighborhood that might disrupt the signal like a microwave ? Could it possibly be the USB port the wireless dongle is connected to ? Latest drivers installed ?

Otherwise yeah, RMA it.

3. angmar

angmar Guest

Ty for response I never thought to try a different usb port but I will try this today and see if this helps.

4. FOKTOP

FOKTOP Guest

GPU:
    GTX 560TI 1280gb
    Hey guys, I have the same issue with my Logitech g930, tried it on different usb port as the logitech support says but no luck. Tried to re-sync it and worked for a bit then came back. I finally discovered the root cause after trying it on my girlfriend's laptop that the problem for me if my furnace/AC causing the disconnections. I am right besides it with only a curtain separating me and the furnace unit. My girlfriend's laptop is on the main floor and no disconnection!!! Now stuck with the Logitech g35 :cry: Wondering if any other wireless headset wouldn't be affected by my furnace unit?? 5.8GHz maybe?? :bang:

5. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Just adding my 2 cents to what you said. Cordless phones or other wireless devices using that same 2.4ghz band will sometimes cause conflicts as well.

6. ReleavedStudios

ReleavedStudios Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R9 380
    Ok so this post is several years old and you might have a new headset but I'm putting this on multiple forums to show my findings.
    the wireless 7.1 is broke, from experience just setting the sound to stereo in the vengeance software stops it entirely, could do it with 5.1 but i haven't tried
    https://imgur.com/a/j8vjsGf