plzzz help ati radeon 1150

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Nusoul, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Nusoul

Nusoul Guest

GPU:
    ati radeon express 1150
    hi everyone plzz could anyone help me find a driver that works :)

to start off with I must tell u I don't no anthing at all about modding drivers or anything of the sort.

hi everyone I have tried installing a lot of the drivers that are posted on this site with my card and none of my games play with any of them, keeps saying try to update your drivers and restart ur pc :/ all the drivers are doing from this site is allow me to have normal desktop graphics and not play games

I have a dell vostro 1000 with an ati radeon express 1150 gpu and I am trying to play , defiance an 3rd person shooter mmorpg and warfram another 3rd person shooter just so u no wot it is I am needing the driver to work with

just in case u are thinking that the games are just to heavy for the gpu I played them in vista with out a problem

thanks

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  3. Nusoul

Nusoul Guest

GPU:
    ati radeon express 1150
    hi and ty for the fast reply but I have tried that driver and it doesn't work when I load the game it says invalid file cant load textures

4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Which game? Maybe your GPU doesn't have the required specs

5. Nusoul

Nusoul Guest

GPU:
    ati radeon express 1150
    hehe I did post all info in my 1st post trying to explain wot it is im trying to do :)

I am trying to play defiance its an mmorpg 3rd personshooter and it worked on my old install on the same pc
    it crashes and also does it on all my other games old and new with any of the new drivers from this site ihave foundso far or any other site
    I am thinking I may need some help from someone to try design a new driver for my card with all I need activated in the driver if that's possible ?

6. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Oops my bad, missed that :)

Try updating DirectX ?

If it worked before on the same PC, try removing old drivers with DDU
    http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/

Then reinstall the new ones and see how you get on, could be a bad driver install left behind some crap

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  7. Nusoul

Nusoul Guest

GPU:
    ati radeon express 1150
    :) directx updated when I installed the game :) and ok will try that next I have tried a lot of new drivers in last few days and nearly all of them corrupted on install and failed to install properly I have had to install the same drivers over and over to get them working at all and the control centre has only 1 time with all the new drivers installed properly and shown the menu :/ its getting very frustraiting

8. Nusoul

Nusoul Guest

GPU:
    ati radeon express 1150
    still no luck think im gunna put vista back on it :( thanks anyways

9. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    What's on it now? Windows 7 ?

Try installing the Vista graphics driver for it instead of the Win 7 one, install it in Vista compatibility mode

Probably Windows XP would run the best on there as that is what it came with and it's a pretty old laptop

10. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    what driver did you install to your operating system?
    it would also be helpful if you specify what OS you are using.