Can't change resolutions with hotkeys

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion' started by WhyBee, May 31, 2007.

1. WhyBee

WhyBee New Member

GPU:
    Diamond Radeon HD6950 2GB
    With CCC, I could change resolutions by having hotkeys set in the profile manager. I switched to ATT because it loads much faster and doesn't eat up alot of resources. I'm trying to do this in ATT but with no luck. What I did was go into "DISPLAY|SETTINGS" at the desired resolution and saved the profile, then did the same again at another resolution. The 2 different resolutions being 1280x1024 and 1024x768. After I did that, I went into the Hotkeys menu and checked "Enable Hotkeys" then when into Customize. I clicked the "new" button and selected "Display and TV Out". I then selected "Load Display Profile" and proceeded to select 1 of the saved profiles I created and set the hotkey shortcut. I closed that and repeated it again with the other saved profile. Once it was all done, I tried switching between the 2 profiles with the hotkeys and it worked because the screen would blink, but unfortunately the resolution didn't change to what I wanted. Am I doing it wrong? If so, can you tell me how i'm supposed to do it because I can't figure it out.

Another question of mine is that is there a way to "hide" the ATT tray icon? So it's not viewable?

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    ATT's Display manager doesn't store resolution in profiles so you will not able to have two profiles for different resolutions. If you want to change resolution in ATT left click on tray icon.

No way. For what?