Sniper Elite: ***** Zombie Army 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Mr.Bigtime, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    was watching a video on my subscribed channel which is Force Strategy Gaming and saw this video today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7snyJQMgBA

game looks fun. and not expensive. what you think guys. lucidus hsall we buy and play or u will be boring again tonight? entertain me ur arab style.

2. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I bought it a couple of weeks ago as I enjoyed the first game, when it wasn't crashing on NVIDIA's shoddy drivers (thankfully the Advanced Shadows issue seems to be fixed)! Sniper Elite: NZA 2 is pretty much the same as the first game though from what I've played of it so far. Even the main menu and options are identical as in the in-game HUD and graphics. There's no sense that this is running on a new or improved engine and the assets look more or less identical too.

At the price of £8 though it's worth getting if you're after more of the same because that is exactly what you're getting here.

3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Dosn't look much different than a first game. It's co-op game so playing alone is just not worth it.

2-3 hours of gameplay for 15$? Nah...

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i never played the first one. and i want to buy for COOP only. if Lucidus plays with me then i buy . if not , nope.

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Its good, I kinda like it more then the 1st - better level design.

6. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    It's not a co-op game though, it has a perfectly serviceable as a single player experience IMO as that is how I've always played both games. Online just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  7. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Love Sniper Elite.

Do you get new weapons or sniper rifles in this game or do you get the same selection as Sniper Elite: ***** Zombie Army 1 ?

8. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I think 2 new pistols, 1-2 new snipers, rest is about the same, also 3-4 new enemies.

9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Dunno .. most of the above aren't so hot on it :p You decide! There's also Killing Floor. Need some co-op games to play!!

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    trying to buy from GMG. , tryng to use their Voucher code for the game. but doesnt work...what a damn.