CCC panel settings keep changing

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by bassfisher6522, May 17, 2012.

1. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522 Member

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD 6790
    I've noticed recently that my CCC (12.4) keeps changing the settings in the performance tab. Mainly the over drive sub-sections, especially the CPU overdrive. At the moment I have both GPU and CPU overdrives enabled, neither are set to the maximum. With these settings everything works fine, never a BSOD or GPU crash. Right now in the performance tab there are 4 sub sections; graphics overdrive, cpu power, cpu overdrive and amd over drive. The when it changes, for no apparent reason, all that is showing is 2, graphics overdrive and cpu power.

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522 Member

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD 6790
    Anybody have an idea, a clue...it's driving me nuts.

3. MrCantGetRight

MrCantGetRight Guest

GPU:
    ATI Mobility RadeonHD3200
    ive heard of this i wish i could help you,
    just becareful downloading the AMD Catalyst 12.x (8.97 April 18) Unofficial BETA in this forum because it might break your computer xD

4. kn00tcn

kn00tcn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    570m / MSI 660 Gaming OC
    what happens if you pin the ones that sometimes go missing, then open them from your pinned menu?

5. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522 Member

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD 6790
    I seem to notice this when I use ccleaner...but looking through the settings, there's nothing romotely close to CCC. I can't confirm this, not until I run ccleaner and see if in fact that is what's happenning.

Thanks for the suggestions.

6. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    If you have also downloaded and applied CCEnhancer, then there is a setting on the applications tab labled Fuel Logs and what not. Untick that box and see if that helps. Otherwise may give a try to reinstalling CCC.

7. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522 Member

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD 6790
    No I haven't but will look into it...thanks.