Help with my 3d vision setup

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by gamer, Apr 14, 2012.

1. gamer

gamer New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia BFG 260GTX OC2
    I do hope this is the right place to post this,

I need help getting my setup to work 3D Gurus,

I have the following 3D set up

1. 3D ready optoma HD65 projector (updated to work with 3D link)
    2. Optoma 3D-XL adaptor with glasses
    3. Nvidia 3D vision kit (IR emitter and glasses)
    4. Palit GeForce GTS 450 (1024 MB) Graphics Card (3D compatible according to Nvidia list)

I read that in order to make the optoma HD65 work with 3D vision I would have to install a modified Acer projector ini driver file so that 3D vision would except it as a compatible projector or something.

My problem is, that I want to get this 3D vision working on a windows XP system is this possible, if so please link me to drivers in order to get the 3D control panel up and enabled etc, if its not compatible with Win XP is it only compatible with Win Vista/Win7 if it’s the case that 3D vision is only compatible with win V/7 then please also provide me with Win 7 Drives

Any help is much appreciated guys

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  2. gamer

gamer New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia BFG 260GTX OC2
    Anyone? Surely there must be people on 3D Guru that have used a Nvidias 3D Vision before????

I’ve tried to follow the instruction of this link

http://downloads.guru3d.com/ForceWare-162.50-3D-Stereo-Driver-download-1709.html

The problem is, it says that “Two files are required to use your 3D glasses with any GeForce card. The first is the ForceWare video card drivers (I suggest 162.50), and the other is the NVIDIA Stereo drivers you can download from this page”

The ForceWare video card drivers 162.50 is on the following link but where do I get the “NVIDIA Stereo drivers” from?

http://downloads.guru3d.com/ForceWare-162.50-3D-Stereo-Driver-download-1709.html

Common guys any help,

3. gamer

gamer New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia BFG 260GTX OC2
    Perhaps it’s because this should have been posted in the Videocards - NVIDIA Drivers Section, someone could have inform me of my mistake if that be the case

Anyway I’ll post in the driver section at the same time I’ll sign up with nvidia forums

4. dune2

dune2 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090