squealing & a request

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by whismerhill, Jan 29, 2012.

1. whismerhill

whismerhill Guest

GPU:
    RTX2070 8GB
    Hello,
    it's been a while, I know rivatuner is on hold however I'd still like to make a request... I will explain

this message is for Unwinder

I dearly miss the customization & automation that came with rivatuner.
    Fact is : I have a heavy squealing problem with two identical gfx cards (Gigabyte 470 SOC) in different computers, so my dream is to be able to automate changes in frequencies so as to underclock the card dynamically when not under heavy stress

unfortunately as you very well know, that is totally impossible with any overclock tool that I know of right now

so my wish is for rivatuner to make a comeback or for you to try influencing your employers to get their utilities more feature rich & closer to rivatuner.

thank you for reading.

PS: I know I probably ask the impossible but still, I thought I would at least make you know

2. XBEAST

XBEAST Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 770 Gaming
    IBTL.

You can create different manual and automated 2D/3D profiles in Afterburner too, btw.

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

I'd definitively like to resurrect RT myself. Unfortunatly, I have zero time for coding it. But who knows, maybe one day...

4. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    :bunch:

5. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    @ Unwinder

:infinity: ;)

PS: I hope you didn't signed anything when taking on these 3rd party vendor jobs that wouldn't allow you todo so for a certain time period ?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012