Protecting Muslim Girls From Rape is Now a Crime in Europe

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Taint3dBulge, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    OK seriously, WTF is going on over there...

First i hear that in London that if a "muslim man" sees a woman (OF ANY RELIGION) in the street without a hijab(head scarff) they will kill her because of "there" beliefs..

Now this?????

Freedom of speech and women’s rights just took a major hit in Denmark earlier today when the public prosecutor found Lars Hedegaard, the President of the Danish (and International) Free Press Society, guilty of “hate speech” under section 266b of the Danish penal code.

Hedegaard’s crime was to note “the great number of family rapes in areas dominated by Muslim culture in Denmark.”

The prosecutor’s crime is far greater. Now, courtesy of this prosecution, it is officially “racist” to tell the truth about sexual violence against women in Denmark, at least when that violence is perpetrated by Muslim fathers, uncles, or cousins.

When feminists first brought rape and incest out of the closet, we were accused of being “strident man haters,” and “crazy” as well. We learned to say: Not all men rape but all rapists are men. To our horror, we eventually discovered that women sometimes rape or sexually abuse children. They rarely rape other adults or force unwanted sex on other women outside of a prison setting.

More Here

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  2. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    i dont understand the point, what exactly are we supposed to discuss? as far as islam and the nordic countries go yeah it's getting pretty bad. im not ethnically swedish and even i can see that.

racial facts getting passed off as racism is retarded, and i hate it when people get offended by facts

3. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
  4. Andrés

Andrés Guest

Well, for starters I honestly think your thread title is a bit misleading. Hedegaard's phrase can be taken as too generic, so many muslims who don't rape girls could have felt offended by his sayings. I know, it's like threading on quicksand, but cultural differences have to be resolved by small steps at a time. I'm not taking sides on this matter, but prefer moderation on these issues. It won't be the first culture to slowly accept changes, and it won't be the last.

5. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090

Yes, I compleatly understand what your saying here... The only thing is they are getting away with this kind of stuff outside there own countries..

6. stone-eye

stone-eye Guest

GPU:
    Intel® HD Graphics
    The above link is basically nonsense, some extremists threaten violence to women who don't wear scarves.

a) They are extremists! They are not a of an official body in any kind of power governments can do anything about directly they are subject to normal law enforcement.

b) It was reported by the Daily Mail. Where foreigners, muslims, monarchy etc are concerned never trust anything the daily mail says.

Don't act like its a massive deal. Its not.

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Sorry but

[​IMG]

Secondly u EDITED ur post as (OF ANY RELIGION) which makes it more BULLSHT..so u saying that Muslim man kills any woman who dont wear head scarff ? :nerd: FFS for real? where? UK? EU?

Unbelievable if thats true. it looks like my standards r higher than u guys sorry to burst ur bubble.

8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    well **** happens around the world.

how can the KKK exist in the USA for instance ?

9. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090

"An Asian woman who works in a pharmacy in east London was told to dress more modestly and wear a veil or the shop would be boycotted.

When she went to the media to talk about the abuse she suffered, a man later entered the pharmacy and told her: 'If you keep doing these things, we are going to kill you'.

The 31-year-old, who is not a practising Muslim, said she has since been told to take holiday by the pharmacy owners and now fears she may lose her job.

She said: 'Why should I wear a hijab (headscarf) or burqa? I haven't done anything wrong.'

Going to try and find the video again...

10. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090

Have you ever seen a KKK member in real life... All dressed in white with the pointy hat/mask on.. I havnt.. If i did it prolly wouldnt be good. lol.

11. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    i dont live in the USA, so its out of the question i see them here. (by law)

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    white protect me from those muslims man :(

13. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    What? the guy( Lars Hedegaard ) was taken to court for making racists remarks because he was interviewed in December and said that “girls in Muslim families are raped by their uncles, their cousins or their dad.” which was deemed to be racist against muslims and he was fined for that.

that wasnt his crime, i.e. highlighting the large number of family rapes, his crime was implying that all girls in muslim families were being raped by their male relatives which made it racist.

14. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    [​IMG]

15. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Well, in a sense he is right.

Come to the Middle East and see how their families work here. They all marry only between the family, not to outsiders. Then again, a family is usually made up of over a few hundred members.

Anyways, the OP reminds me of an article I recently read:

Please note that these views may not reflect my own. Just adding to the discussion here.

16. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Oyie. here's another one that makes me sick..

Cheerleader must compensate school that told her to clap 'rapist'

A teenage girl who was dropped from her high school's cheerleading squad after refusing to chant the name of a basketball player who had sexually assaulted her must pay compensation of $45,000 (£27,300) after losing a legal challenge against the decision.

The United States Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear a review of the case brought by the woman, who is known only as HS. Lower courts had ruled that she was speaking for the school, rather than for herself, when serving on a cheerleading squad – meaning that she had no right to stay silent when coaches told her to applaud.

She was 16 when she said she had been raped at a house party attended by dozens of fellow students from Silsbee High School, in south-east Texas. One of her alleged assailants, a student athlete called Rakheem Bolton, was arrested, with two other young men.

SIGH

17. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    your first point is utter rubbish.

its a minority of scare mongering LEADERLESS group claiming to be the london taliban. just ignore it, they say all this stuff to get attention.

18. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Anything advertising Ann Coulter is to be taken with a grain of salt. There are few who have walked this Earth dumber than she (he?). The woman (man?) is a blatant racist, bigot, and ironically, sexist. Anyone with half a brain in the U.S. hates her guts, whether conservative or liberal.

- PR-0927

19. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I think she might be competing with Pamela Geller. :wanker:

20. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Wow, I had never heard of that woman (shame on me), and now I wish I hadn't. Just another moron to stack up there with the likes of Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck (I can't get over how he declared that Japan "deserved" the tsunami for "staying" from the Ten Commandments), Rush Limbaugh (agreed with Glenn Beck and said virtually the same thing), Newt Gingrich (declared that the secularization was making America "atheist" and that "radical Muslims" would be having control of this nation - clearly this guy doesn't know the difference between atheism, secularism, and radical Islam) and all the other uneducated crazies.

- PR-0927

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.